Additionally, paste this code immediately after the openingtag:
🇺🇦 VIENYBĖJE SU UKRAINA - STAND WITH UKRAINE 🇺🇦
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following types of information:
• information about your computer and about your visits to this website and the use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, where you were directed, the length of the visit, and the number of pageviews);
• the information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email and / or newsletters;
• Any other information that you send us to your choice.
2. . Cookies
However, this refusal mechanism uses a cookie, and if you delete cookies from your computer, your refusal will not be saved. You must use the Google browser plug-in that can be found at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin to ensure that the opt-out is saved specifically for your browser. Most browsers allow you to not accept any cookies, although certain browsers allow you to not accept third-party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can opt out of all cookies by clicking Tools> Internet Options> Privacy and selecting Block all cookies (this is done by sliding the switch). However, blocking all cookies will negatively affect the ability to access many websites, including this one.
3. Use of your personal data
• administer the website;
• Improve your browsing experience by customizing this website for your personal needs;
• with your consent to send you an e-mail; mail our newsletter that we think may be of interest to you (you can inform us at any time if you do not want the newsletter to be sent to you);
• provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
Without your explicit consent, we will not transfer your personal data to any third parties for direct marketing purposes.
4. Policy changes
5. Third-party websites
This website has links to other websites. We are not responsible for third-party web site privacy policies or practices.